I got this as a forwarded message and decided to share but we are praying and hopeful that the Ebola Virus don’t get to Nigeria and it stops spreading altogether.
The First case of the Ebola virus has been reported in Ghana. It is therefore safe to assume this virus is in Nigeria,knowing how frequently our people travel back and forth to and from Ghana. More importantly,the strain has similarities with other virus initially thus it might not be recognized early enough. Please take the following precautions.
1. Wash your hands frequently.
2. Get a hand sanitizer for people to use in your office and homes. And let them know why.
3. Get one for your kids to use in school frequently,and if possible,one for their class,let them know why.
4. Be careful with hand railings,doors and other utilities used by the public.
5. Avoid bush meat or meat of which you are not sure of its source. Lastly,watch out for people with flu like symptoms such as fever and malaria. Pls note that it has no cure YET!