There are days you don’t know what to eat for breakfast. You are tired of the every morning bread and tea and even the occasional pancakes, well you would be happy with my new findings, maybe not so new though. It is shawarma with a twist….yayy, you do not have to look for shawarma anymore and spend your hard earned money when you can make a healthier, happier one at home.
- Bread wraps
- Tomato Ketchup
- Get your wraps out
- Chop your Lettuce and Cabbage
- Grate your Carrot
- Chop your sausages
- Place your chopped carrot, lettuce and cabbage in a bowl
- Mix your ketchup and mayonnaise to make a dressing and mix all together but if you want to make it healthy, just use an avocado pear
- Place your fry pan on a low heat with little groundnut oil
- Make sure the groundnut oil is not too hot before you add your little chopped onions and pepper, then immediately add your sausage and just keep stiring till it becomes a crispy brown
- Place salad on the wraps and add the peppered onion sausage and wrap it up.
10. Finally you can either place it in a toaster or on a dry fry pan wrapped and viola you have got your breakfast.